Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Peach Pass GO!
State Road and Tollway Authority
Travel, Navigation IOS
Your newly designed Peach Pass GO! Mobile App is just a click away!
The Peach Pass GO! Mobile App has been totally redesigned for an optimal user experience for Peach Pass customers. This new app makes accessing your Peach Pass account easier while you’re on the go! Peach Pass customers can quickly manage their account without having to go online or call the Peach Pass Customer Service Center. Through this new app, you can change your toll mode (where applicable), view transactions, view statements, and modify registered vehicles and billing info. If you do not have a Peach Pass account yet, you are now able to create one through the app without having to go online.
In addition to our standard features listed above, there are several NEW features.
Here’s what’s new:
• Redesigned user-friendly interface and feature-rich screens
• Register for a new Peach Pass Account in the app
• New Account Maintenance abilities
o View transactions by toll access point
o Receive alerts for toll violations
o Update/change billing information
o Add and edit new vehicles
• Receive notifications for account activity such as low balances and credit card expirations
• Integrated social media access to Facebook & Twitter
1. Each time the application is opened, a splash screen will display a warning of “No Application Use While Driving”. The App cannot be accessed unless the user swipes to continue, confirming that the app is not being used while driving.
2. When you change your toll mode, you must wait 15 minutes before using the I-85 Express Lanes to allow for system processing.
Peach Pass encourages you to drive safely and strongly discourages use of Peach Pass GO! while actively driving.
DISCLAIMER: Peach Pass GO! Mobile Application (App) is the only official mobile app of the State Road & Tollway Authority and its toll facilities. Use of any other website or third party app is at your own risk.
-Minor Bug fixes
-New Promo screen - ride Transit