Content Rating 4+
3 / 5
BML Solutions inc.
Utilities, Productivity IOS
OOReader is an universal app for iPhone and iPad, to view ODF documents (Writer, Calc, Impress,..) created with OpenOffice or LibreOffice. The supported file types are:
- Text Document (ODT, OTT, STW, SXW)
- Spreadsheet (ODS, OTS, STC, SXC)
- Presentation (ODP, OTP, SDD, SDP)
- Drawing (ODG, OTG, STD, SXD)
- Math (ODF, ODC, SXM, MML)
- Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX, DOCM)
- Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX, XLSM)
- PowerPoint (PPS, PPT, POT, PPSX, PPTX, POTX)
- WordPad (RTF)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
You can open documents in OOReader from any app supporting «Document Interaction» (Mail, Safari,..), and also from Cloud drives : Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive and iCloud.
- Reading by page or by slide view
- File conversion to PDF
- Share PDF by email or to other apps
- Automatic syncing of documents loaded from Dropbox, GoogleDrive and iCloud
- Open document with password protection [PRO]
- View up to 100 pages per document (unlimited for [PRO])
OOReader needs an Internet connection to perform online conversion.
OOReader is not a document editor, the file content cannot be changed.
error fix on iOS 10 and under