Content Rating 4+
4.83077 / 5
Capital One UK
Capital One (Europe) plc
Full fresh look and feel
We’ve given the app a fresh look and feel.
It’s a change based on listening to our customers. They’re busy and want to spend less time on ‘life admin’.
So the change is all about making the Capital One app easier to use.
Can a fresh look and feel do that? It’s a big help. Here’s what we’ve done and why.
• Eye-catching colours that let us highlight the things that matter.
• Buttons that pop and are easier to spot. They’ll help you do the things you need to do.
• A font that’s easy on the eye. It’s good-looking, simple and a breeze to read.
• Icons that pack a powerful punch and pull out information. So you don’t miss something important.
As well as the fresh look and feel, the app is packed with brilliant features. The kind of things that let you stop wasting time filling in forms and waiting on phone lines, so you can get on and enjoy your life.
Things like viewing your PIN. You can remind yourself of your PIN in an instant in the app. 24/7. Or like getting a replacement card. Just request one in the app and we’ll send it in the post.
There are lots of features…
• Set up and change your Direct Debits
• Sign in with Face or Touch ID or a passcode
• Temporarily block a card or report it lost or stolen
• Make payments and find out when your next payment is due
• Update your contact details
• View PIN
• Check your balance and how much you’ve got to spend
• See transactions
• Register multiple Capital One cards
We’ve made a number of bug fixes and updates to enhance the app.