Content Rating 4+
2.5 / 5
My Credit Score
Finance, Productivity IOS
(The My Credit Score app is being retired in favour of My Credit Score+. The new app comes with an entirely new infrastructure and is primed for a new suite of functionality. We will cease support of this app by 31/09/2014)
The UK's most popular FREE Credit Score tool on the iPhone!
My Credit Score presents you with an indicative credit score and status based on the real calculations banks and financial institutions use in the UK to determine your success rate. The technology behind the app is based on decision models taken from UK’s leading credit reference agencies and team behind the app have 15 years background in financial services, credit referencing and consumer finance. My Credit Score uses this technology to give you an indication as to what your score will be, as well as offering you guidance on each of the core areas that affect your credit.
The app provides a useful, simple and free tool to allow consumers to research their own credit rating, ideal for saving time and money on applications for credit cards, loans and mortgages or even to help understand decisioning behind hire purchase agreements and mobile phone contracts. Our ethos is to help consumers understand more about their own credit rating and how banks view them, helping to improve and understand credit ratings and in turn help consumers save money in the complex world of finance.
- Credit Score style questionnaire to determine your score and status
- Function to store previous questionnaire results for future use
- Descriptions and tips on how to improve for all core areas that affect your credit rating
Additional Calculators to make your financial planning easier:
- Calculate your potential regular savings with Compound Interest
- Calculate how much it will take per month to get to your target savings over any period of time
- Calculate your Loan repayments
- Calculate How Much you can potentially borrow based on your salary
Keep checking in with My Credit Score for new features as we continue to build more tools, widgets and functionality to help consumers save money and improve their credit scores. We have lots planned in 2012 - stay tuned for more updates.
We hope you enjoy this application and keep an eye out for more features coming soon!!
Minor Bug Fixes