Content Rating 4+
5 / 5
Utilities, Social Networking IOS
Sanhinda helps you to type in Sinhala with your iOS Device.
As you know, iPhone or iPod touch doesn't have a Sinhala keyboard for you to type your Facebook wall post or Twitter update in Sinhala. Here, Sanhinda helps you to do all these in simple two steps. All you have to do is type in your text with English keyboard, meantime Sanhinda transliterates this text in to Sinhala for you Offline. After you type your post, status, email in Sinhala you could share it with your friends within app it self.
Application Features include,
* Transliterate text into Sinhala
* Enable Sanhinda Keyboard to type anywhere (Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard...)
* Learn how to type with Keyboard using Sanhinda app
* Share on Facebook
* Post to Twitter
* Send via Email
* Message a friend
* Copy translitered text to Share
- Now you can type with Sanhinda Keyboard anywhere in your iOS device: To enable goto Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard... (Learn how to type using Sanhinda app)
- Added workaround to type Yansaya. Ex. dhYa, DhYa, shYa, ShYa, jYa