Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Autism Asperger's Digest
AUTISM ASPERGER'S DIGEST, INC.
Education, Magazines & Newspapers IOS
The Autism Asperger's Digest -- the first, award-winning magazine on the subject of autism, Asperger's, and, now, sensory issues.
Offers practical, and proactive articles written in parent-friendly language by internationally-recognized experts such as Temple Grandin, Ph.D.; Jed Baker, Ph.D.; Ellen Notbohm; Carol Stock Kranowitz; Cara Koscinski, MOT, OTR/L; Jennifer Cook O'Toole; Anita Lesko, BSN, RN, MS, CRNA; Garret Mathews; Joanne Lara, MA; Keri Bowers; Marla Roth-Fisch, and many others.
Each idea-packed issue is presented within an unswerving positive attitude that covers traditional, alternative, and emerging therapies, products, and the best, up-to-date educational and scientific information, along with heart-warming personal stories that deliver motivation and extend hope.
Their mission: To help and appreciate those with autism, Asperger’s, and sensory challenges and the people who support them.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-4 Issues (1 Year) at $19.99 / £17.49 / €19.99
-8 Issues (2 Year) at $34.99 / £30.99 / €34.99
Single issues at $4.99 / £4.99 / €4.99
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Increased localization support for:
- Chinese (simplified)
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at [email protected],or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.