Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Use By Date
Lifestyle, Utilities IOS
Tired of your food going bad? Forgot when your loaf of bread expires? With this app, you get notified before your food or medicine goes bad!
You can use it for fruits, milk, medicine, memberships, meat, vitamins or vegemite, or more! Anything that has a shelf life, or an expiry date, can be added to Use By Date and you will save money and aggravation because your phone will give you a reminder ahead of time.
You can take photos of your food so that you can see it to help remember.
Some valuable features:
- Reminder notification pops up on your phone at your specified time up to 7 days before the item expires
- Take a photo of your dish or item
- Record the expiry date
- Categorize your items, such as food or medicine
- Add new categories of items
- Search for specific items
- Include notes for more detail, such as where you purchased the item and for how much
You will save money using this app. Throwing out the tuna salad you made 3 days ago because you forgot to eat it costs more than the price of this app!
- Improved help
- Edit button moved to top right from top left
- Removed Item Types from app info. It can be reached when adding an item.
- Bug fixes