Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Verkehrsverbund und Fordergesellschaft Nordhessen mbH
Travel, Navigation IOS
The NVV-App is the mobile timetable information for all means of transport, such as train, RegioTram, tram, BUS, AST and Mobilfalt in the area of the Nordhessischer VerkehrsVerbund (Stadt and Kreis Kassel, Kreis Waldeck-Frankenberg, Schwalm-Eder-Kreis, Kreis Hersfeld Rotenburg, Werra-Meißner-Kreis, Hann. Münden, Warburg).
- Connection information with footpath routing (door to door navigation)
- Simple one-touch search through supporting suggestions
- Favourite function for start, destination and routes
- Departure and arrival board for a specific stop
- Display of traffic information
- Product filters (IC, R, RT, Tram, Bus and AST)
- Display of ambient stops
- Ticket purchase (single tickets, MultiTickets Single, MultiTickets and Hessentickets with payment by direct debit, credit card or mobile phone bill.)
- Calendar of events for Northern Hesse
- Map with the display of trips, stops and points of interest (e.g. leisure destinations)
- Single field search for quick and easy search for connections and information.
- Customizable location favorites (also with photo) for a quick connection query.
An active online connection is required to use the timetable information.
No guarantee can be given for the completeness and correctness of the information.
In addition to Internet access, the program (app) requires the following authorizations:
- Your location: To use "Current position" as start/finish or stops in the area.
- Calendar access: To store connection information in the calendar.
To do this, the app must ask for the list of installed calendars.
The app does not read any calendar entries.
- Read contact details: In order to transfer an address from your contacts as start/destination as easily as possible, the program has access to the contact data. By selecting a contact, the address stored for this purpose is transferred to the start/finish field. During the connection search, the address specified in the contact is then transferred as the start/destination in the query (the system cannot distinguish whether you have selected the address from the contacts or entered it manually). These authorizations are used exclusively within the mobile device for the purposes described. The call list is not read out by the app.
If the purchase via user account no longer works after the update, it may be helpful to reset the user data (tickets - User account settings - Reset).
We have invested time to fix bugs and make some small adjustments, making the app better and more intuitive to use.