Horse & Hound Magazine UK
FreeLIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
For committed horse lovers everywhere Horse & Hound is the horse world's Bible. Boasting two Olympic gold medallists, a Grand National winner and two European champions among our columnists, we bring readers exclusive news stories, reports and the most educated, insightful commentary and analysis in the business – plus fabulous photography.
Encompassing eventing, show jumping and dressage, plus hunting, polo, racing, showing, driving, endurance and point-to-pointing, we cover a gamut of equestrian sports. Besides celebrating the achievements of elite riders, we also recognise those of hard working amateurs, competing at the lower – but no less competitive – levels.
We also share the latest veterinary, training and horsecare information which can benefit every reader's horse.
Horse & Hound is THE place to find out how winners become winners, to find out more about the greatest horses and riders in the business – or to look for a new horse, groom or lorry.
That's why our readers don't think of Thursday as the day before Friday. It's just 'Horse & Hound day'.
The available subscription periods for Horse & Hound Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £8.99
Purchase an annual subscription £89.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions: