Content Rating 4+
4 / 5
Cross Stitch Maker: Draw Realistic Embroidery!
Entertainment, Family, Games IOS
Relax with the original pixel art!
Cross Stitch Maker lets you draw realistic cross stitch on your iPhone or iPad! Create beautiful projects easily by typing a message and using the built-in library of borders and clipart. Or take some time to create your own drawing using the 100+ thread colors and six stitch types.
You won't believe how realistic your finished picture is! It looks just like a real framed cross stitch hanging on a wall. You can even print your design on mugs, shirts, stamps, cards, and more! The "Share" tool lets you easily send your creation to friends. A great way to send Birthday, Mother's Day, and other holiday greetings. Your friends might even think it's a real cross stitch!
• Make a custom card! Type a message, then add a border and a picture from the clipart menu. Email it or have a real card printed by clicking "Make"
• Make pixel art inspired by your favorite video game.
• Give your tweet or Facebook update extra punch by saying it in cross stitch. Built in Twitter and Facebook sharing makes this easy.
• Say something mischievous ... Drawn in the sweet innocence of embroidery, this can be hilarious!
• Use the app to plan a real cross stitch project. Your design looks so real in the app, you will know exactly how it will turn out.
• Design birth announcements, party invitations, place cards, and other fun stuff!
• Print your creations on real world items such as mugs, t-shirts, greeting cards and more!
• Photorealistic results
• 100+ thread colors
• 6 stitch types
• 7 fonts
• 10 frame options
• 250+ clipart borders and pictures
• Built-in Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
What's new in this update? Wow, a lot!
- Bigger drawing area on long phones
- New french knot stitch type!
- 81 new cute & colorful clipart images! This was the the most fun part of making this update :)
- Brighter fabric & stitch colors
- Three new frames to choose from
- More colors available from the side bar on iPad
- Easier to get the keyboard out of the way when you need to position your text. Just hit "Done."
- New "no fabric" option for sharing your image. Looks nice when printed on white Zazzle items.
- More Zazzle products to print on! Check out the new "Make" button for more info.
- Bug fixes
Thanks so much to everyone who sent feedback. I make the app by myself so hearing your feedback is super, super helpful. I hope you enjoy the update as much as I enjoyed making it! ~Sarah