Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Productivity, Navigation IOS
Quickly and easily determine a remote GPS location from two, or more, geolocated points with compass bearings to that location.
Specifically designed for use in the field, Field Triangulate supports:
- Fully automated use of iOS device location. Compass bearings are best manually entered.
- Manual entry/edit of any/all readings.
- On map display in various display modes.
- Manually update device bearings (e.g. for use with a compass.)
- Share the triangulation to others.
- Multiple latitude/longitude formats:
-- Decimal degrees
-- Degrees and decimal minutes
-- Degrees, minutes and seconds.
-- (Display for UTM.)
Use your iOS device & compass to take bearing on a remote location from two locations and Field Triangulate will calculate and display the GPS coordinate for the remote location.
Enter readings provided from a remote person (perhaps by iPhone or radio) and add your own readings manually in order to calculate a remote location.
Fixes and improvements. Updated to latest platform. Share Triangulation.