Search Criteria Offline
Please select your topic
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Content Rating 4+
National Fitness Campaign LLC
Health & Fitness
The Fitness Court app lets you sign up for free outdoor workout classes at the world's best outdoor gym.
Find a Court
• Workout for free at a Fitness Court near you. National Fitness Campaign is opening hundreds of Fitness Courts across the United States.
Take a Class
• Sign up for free, outdoor fitness classes. We’re adding new class locations all the time. Want to lead a Class? Reach out to
Learn the Moves
• Discover the Fitness Court’s 7 Movements–Core, Squat, Push, Lunge, Pull, Agility, and Bend–designed to challenge and strengthen your body. Beginner, intermediate and advanced training videos show how anyone of any age or ability can use Fitness Court’s bodyweight circuit training system.
• Take your workouts to the next level with guided step-by-step coaching from expert trainers. Celebrity trainers like fitness sensation Rob Riches will show you how to get the most of the Fitness Court. You won't believe what you're capable of.
Take the Challenge
• Grab a friend, complete a circuit and see how you score in our timed challenge feature. 7 movements. 15 seconds on. 15 seconds for rest. Do as many reps as you can. When you’re done, share the video and see how you rank on national leaderboards.
Fitness Court are outdoor gyms created by National Fitness Campaign. NFC partners with cities, colleges, schools and developers across the US to spread free fitness.
Please exercise responsibly and consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider before embarking on any new fitness routine.
See you on the Fitness Court!
Learn more at: fitnesscourt.com/app
1. The issue with update issue pop fixed.