Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Games, Casino, Card IOS
This game is similar to the classic ROOK® card game*.
Compete against the computer in this classic trick-taking game. Bid aggressively for the chance to declare trump. Take tricks with pointers to reach your bid or you’ll get set!
Play with two widely different rule sets (Kentucky Discard or Western Wyoming) or create your own set of rules to play with any of these options that can be on or off:
• Include 1's worth 15 points
• Low/high/10.5 Blackbird card
• Remove the Blackbird card
• Allow Blackbird card to be played anytime
• Winning bidder leads the first trick
• Red 1 worth 30 points
• Adjustable game winning score
• Bonus for taking most tricks
• and more!
Get awarded when you complete achievements and challenge your friends to complete them. Have fun looking at all of the statistics that are tracked so that you can analyze how you play.
* This is not in any way endorsed by or affiliated with Hasbro, Inc. ROOK® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc.
• Restore the size of the cards.
• Add support for iPhone X
• The multiplayer button has been removed.
I feel really bad that multiplayer has been disabled for so long and that so many people just saw a message saying it was "coming soon". I really did intend to fix it well before now. But my life has gotten more busy than it was before and I don't want to promise it's coming soon. It is still on my list of things to add. I'd love to have a single device multiplayer mode. I'd love to have it work over bluetooth so you can play with nearby friends when you don't have an internet connection. And more. Aside from multiplayer, there are still requests to support more variations of the rules that I'd love to implement and many other features. I do plan to add more features. Multiplayer will take some time and I can't promise when it's coming. Thanks for your support!