Content Rating 9+
4.875 / 5
Pick Me Up! Magazine
TI Media Limited
Lifestyle, Magazines & Newspapers IOS
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
The bright real-life weekly.
Pick Me Up! stimulates the modern real-life reader with a rip-roaring range of fun, fascinating and thought-provoking stories which feed her curiosity and hunger to know more. It hits the sweet spot for value-hunting, brighter women.
Pick Me Up! gets under the skin of the story and encourages its reader to think harder, feel deeper … and share the experience.
Plus, Pick Me Up! has the most up-to-date fashion and beauty pages, easily digested health and wellbeing advice, a good portion of fab food news and recipes, and pages of prize puzzles, all in a bright, modern package.
The available subscription periods for Pick Me Up! Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £0.69
Purchase a weekly subscription £0.69
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.99
Purchase an annual subscription £30.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Pick Me Up! Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.