Content Rating 17+
5 / 5
Medical, Education IOS
NTSP is provided free of charge by the National Tracheostomy Safety Project (UK). The App provides the most up to date guidance for dealing with tracheostomy or laryngectomy emergencies. The information is applicable to medical, nursing and allied health care providers and relevant to hospital or community settings.
The emergency algorithms are the product of a unique multidisciplinary collaboration between key stakeholders in airway and tracheostomy care. These groups are listed below. The algorithms are within the App for emergency use, but also have interactive links to videos which describe and illustrate the key steps in emergency management (internet connection required).
There are many more resources, including links to our e-Learning for Healthcare self-directed modules, on our parent site: www.tracheostomy.org.uk.
Other key features include:
* Resources - links to the main resources section of our website
* FAQ section - contains descriptions, images and diagrams of essential equipment and techniques.
* Video library - links to our YouTube video archives with demonstrations and discussions about safer patient care.
* Courses - details of our tracheostomy safety courses, in partnership with the Advanced Life Support Group (www.alsg.org)
* News feeds - keep up to date with the latest literature and developments.
* Partners - links to our healthcare partners and other useful information sites.
Fixes to support the latest OS