Learn Lightroom 4 Quickstart Free edition
CREATE STUNNING PHOTOS AND MANAGE THEM LIGHTROOM 4
«Incredible !» *****
«Very good training. This is not the first or the last training I will take from Serge.»
«Thanks so much» *****
«Very good training, thank you very much. I have been able to learn basics of camera raw and photoshop, it is so well explained !»
Learn how to import, retouch, GPS tag, create a book, print, create slideshows, create web galleries and print with all the module of Lightroom 4
"I'm a fan" *****
"Your training is fantastic, I want to thank you for the happiness your brought me with these training. I bought all of your training and used it with great success"
This free version only contains the introduction, the import moule and the first video on the develop module.
Over 40 minutes of free tutorials
NO technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning landscapes.
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point?
- Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a French photographer who specialized in urban/landscapes photography over the last 6 years and is known for his very simple way of teaching.
You will find various unique tips and tricks to get the most out of your photos.
Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple English.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only.
Chapters summary :
Let's go over what we are going to do in this training videos. 4 min
Chapter one : Import module
Let's see how to import photos into Lightroom 4. 10 min
Chapter two : Retouching Module Part 1
Let's see what are the retouching features of Lightroom 4. 36 min