Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Utilities, Education IOS
Convert between Arabic numbers, Roman numbers, and Chinese/Japanese numbers on your iPad or iPhone!
What year was the Roman year "LXIV"? How do you write 333 or 2013 in Roman numerals? What is 88,237 in Japanese or Chinese using the simple characters, or the formal "Banking/Financial" characters? Romanoff will show you as you type the numbers. SchwanSongs offers you an elegant Roman/Arabic/Oriental number converter, for free!
* Convert any number between 0 and 39,999 for Roman numerals, or up to 99,999 for Chinese/Japanese numbers.
* Easy to use… just type your Roman or Arabic number.
* You can type Roman "guesses" and it converts them to the correct format for you. For example, if you type "IIII", it will convert it to 4 and print the more common prefix-notation "IV".
I offer my deepest thanks to my helpful friends who helped me with each language: SylvainT (French), AmelyG (Spanish), BerndR & ClarkW (German), KonstantinB (Russian), HenrikD (Swedish), JiaLu & CatherineT (Chinese T/S), Kazuko & KayokoB (Japanese).
* Re-built app for modern iOS (bitcode) compatibility
* Added splash-screen and upgraded app icon format
* Fixed some truncated localized strings
* Added version # on lower left of screen