Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Mobile Data Collection
GIS Cloud ltd.
GIS Cloud Mobile Data Collection is a tool for web and mobile devices which allows you to collect data in real time, with custom designed forms, work in offline mode and more.
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on https://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Offline maps
- Points, Lines and Polygons geometry support
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Search through data on the map
- Control different layers in the map
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Note! This app will use GPS in the background to give you the most accurate and current location.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This version fixes a bug on iOS 13 which made it impossible to collect photos using the camera.