FreeSamurai Sudoku puzzle contains five overlapping sudoku grids. The basic sudoku rules apply to each 9 x 9 grid.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
**** Samurai Sudoku features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- Various types of Sudokus, including Gattai (3 overlapping sudoku grids), Butterfly (4 overlapping sudoku grids), etc.
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
If you have encountered any problem, please send an email to [email protected]