Content Rating 4+
4.27778 / 5
Cumberland Mobile Banking
Cumberland Building Society
Download our Mobile Banking app and manage your accounts quickly and easily, wherever you are.
- Log in quickly and securely with Touch ID or Face ID
- View the balances of your Cumberland current accounts, savings accounts and mortgages
- Make payments to new and existing payees or transfer money between your accounts
- Share payment confirmations through email, SMS or your messaging apps
- Browse and filter recent transactions
- Use Pay2Mobile to send and receive money with just your phone number*
- Register your Visa debit card(s) for use abroad
- Manage your Direct Debits
- View and download your eStatements**
- Send and receive Secure Messages
- Receive notifications of new eStatements and Secure Messages
*Pay2Mobile is part of Paym; a national payments service which connects the current accounts and mobile phone numbers of over 40 million customers of the participating banks and building societies. A payment limit of £500 per 24 hour period applies.
**You can view your last six eStatements within the app. Further statements are available in Internet Banking.
You must be an existing Cumberland Internet Banking customer to use the app and have previously registered your mobile phone number with us.
To register to use the app you need to complete the following steps:
- Download the app and select 'Register' from the main menu
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter your Internet Banking Customer Number and Access Code
- We'll then send you a security code to the mobile phone number you have registered with us. Enter the code to verify your device.
- Finally, you'll be asked to choose and confirm a 5 digit passcode to enter each time you log on. You can also set up Touch ID or Face ID on compatible devices.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
We will not charge you to use our Mobile Banking app, although use may incur data use charges from your network provider.
The app is compatible with, though not optimised, for iPads. You can use Touch ID with an iPhone 5s or later, iPad (5th generation and later), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or later, and iPad mini 3 or later. You can use Face ID with an iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max and iPad Pro (11-inch) or later.
Apple, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
Paym and the Paym logo are registered trademarks and used under licence from Mobile Payments Service Company Limited.
Your eligible deposits with Cumberland Building Society are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit protection scheme.
We’re authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority and entered in the Financial Services Register under Register Number 106074.