Content Rating 4+
5 / 5
Travel Expert City Guides Ltd.
Travel, Reference IOS
Discover new things to do around the World.
Make use of features such as:
- OFFLINE MAPS
- OFFLINE NAVIGATION & enhanced maps
****avoid roaming charges and read when in offline mode****
With Travel expert you can:
- browse things to see and do around the world
- share top tips and ideas
- see locations on a map and navigate to them
- read and share reviews on places new and old
- click through to their website, phone or email
- filter by restaurant / activity / ...
- see or add pictures
Register with your work email, select a destination and read up on guides, reviews and top tips. Or, done something great? You can add your review to the app for others to enjoy, or simply make personal notes for your next visit.
The information is loaded to your device so you can browse through ideas, submit reviews even when you are OFFLINE.
A map allows you to see where places are and where you are. With the upgrades you can download the maps and navigate around (even when offline).
Travel Expert offers most functions for free, but you can get even more with in app purchases:
- OFFLINE MAPS making it even easier to use the app and avoid potentially expensive roaming charges
- REAL REACH allows you to see how far you could get in a given time - say you want to know which recommended restaurants are within 15 mins by foot, this app can help you with that.
- NAVIGATION ability to get directions from one place to another, even when you are offline.
In order to benefit from these features, the offline maps and navigation require a payment. The navigation features require an annual (12 month) subscription. The price is stated in app under 'Upgrades' in the main menu (variable pricing, using Apple’s Tier pricing structure. Price may vary slightly in other currencies depending on exchange rate). The subscription is auto-renewable at the end of the subscription, or you can cancel up to 24 hours before the renewal.
Please also note, for subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- If necessary, the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account may be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the initial subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Download, travel, enjoy!
Minor bug fixes and database update.