Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Education, Reference IOS
The AlleyDog Psychology Glossary app features more than 1,400 (and growing) of the most common psychology terms, explained in easy-to-understand, plain English.
Instead of definitions written with confusing psychological jargon, we explain each term simply and concisely, using a conversational style. We add new terms and definitions regularly - you'll always get access to the latest terms at no charge.
Our plain English glossary is one of the primary reasons AlleyDog has been one of the most popular online psychology resources since 1998.
- Created by experts in Psychology, including Ph.D. psychologists.
- More than 1,400 definitions written in plain English to help you understand faster and more fully.
- Simple, streamlined, intuitive interface.
- Automated one-letter searching - as soon as you start typing, results appear.
- Didn't find a term you need defined? Contact us right from the app and we'll do our best to add it.
- Works on the iPhone and iPad.
- Works offline as well as online. You will need to be online to get new terms.