Kid's Playroom - 20 learning activities for toddlers and preschooler
Free“Kid’s Playroom” invites children to learn new skills through a huge collection of fun activities. Each activity is designed to discover and train a specific ability, like spelling, counting, patterns matching, phonics, colors etc. This allows children to use more avenues to learn and practice essential skills while playing.
"Kid’s Playroom” is designed specifically for children four to six years old, featuring a safe environment for children’s amusement. The emphasis is on both fun and learning. The user interface is simplified and self-explanatory.
The overall design comprised of flashy colors, cool graphics, and funny animations. As a result, the environment oozes with friendly atmosphere that invites kids to explore and play.
The games are divided into 5 packages: Animals, Vehicles, Colors, Food and Household.
Full version includes the following games:
- Spell the animals (15 animals): Tap the correct letters to spell out the animal displayed in the picture)
- Animals match (Memory game): Flip the cards to reveal the matching pairs. 3 difficulty levels ( 6, 12 and 24 cards).
- Animals Puzzle: 9 musical puzzles. Drug the pieces into the matching frame and bring the static animal to life.
- Catch the cheese - Help the hungry mouse collect the pieces of cheese without getting caught by the naughty cats. Featuring 16 challenging levels.
- Who make this sound?: Recognize the animals according to the sound they make. game includes 3 boards - Farm animals, safari animals and water animals.
- Spell the colors (12 colors)
- What is my color? Choose the correct color from the color palette to color the black&white drawing (30 quizzes)
- Musical colors: Play popular children songs on the rainbow colored piano. The musical notes are represented by colors.
- Paint board: Choose a skeleton canvas from a set of 22 retro style backgrounds and add your own touches using the colored pencils.
- Simon says: Listen to the series of colors names and tap the colored pencils at the same order
- Spell the food (14 foods)
- Food Art: Create your own artworks using everyday fruits, vegetables and kitchen appliances
- Sort the fruits: Sort and plate a rainbow of fruits running across the screen. Drop the fruits from the roller into the correct basket. Featuring 20 challenging levels.
- What comes next ?: Recognize the pattern sequences and choose from one of the four alternatives pictures to complete the sequence (60 quizzes)
- Find the differences: Find 5 differences between the two pictures (12 pairs of pictures)
- Save the Eggs: Help the farmer drive the truck to collect all the falling eggs. Featuring 20 challenging levels.
- Spell the vehicles (15 vehicles)
- Vehicles match (Memory game)
- Repeat after me: Repeat the series of vehicles sounds in the same order
“At Home” package:
- Spell the households (15 items)
- Puzzles: 9 beautiful household items puzzles. 3 difficulty levels (4, 6, 9 pieces)
- Dot to dot: Connect the dots in the correct order to reveal the household item (10 items).
- Who make this sound?: Recognize the household item according to the sound it makes (30 fun quizzes).
We hope that your children will enjoy it and learn from it. Please, let us know any comments or suggestions on improvement you may have at [email protected]
We value your opinion very highly and are always eager to implement your suggestions to make our apps even better!...