Building News for iPhone
FreeThe Building News app brings to you the very latest industry news, opinion and best picks of content from Building, the world’s leading brand for construction professionals, delivered to your iPhone and iPod Touch. Content is updated throughout the day, every weekday, and delivered in real time straight to your app
Building News for iPhone & iPod touch Includes:
● The latest award winning news coverage of the building & construction industry as it happens
● Opinion from key industry figures such as Nick Raynsford, Brian Green and more
● Image galleries of the newest planned and developed buildings
● The latest industry jobs as they become available
● Regional and sector focused news from around the UK
● Key content to browse by category: news, contracts, buildings, opinions, QS, finance, sustainability, data, regions, sectors, events, and jobs
● Read content saved to your device whilst offline
● Easy to browse and navigate the content you value
● Full screen article view
● Save your favourite articles to read at a later date
● Share articles on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
● Enjoy landscape picture galleries, swiping left/right to browse images
● iPhone native interface for improved browsing experience
We encourage your feedback as we want you to be central to the ongoing development of this app.
This application is free to download and completely free without any commitment for the first 14 days, after this period subscriptions may be purchased.
The Building News app subscriptions can be purchased for 7 days (1 week) at a cost of £1.99 or for
30 days (1 month) at a cost of £2.99.
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
● The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
● No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
● Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Also follow us & give feedback on Twitter @BuildingNews
More details can be found here: