Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Police Financial Services Limited
Finance, Business IOS
In today’s fast-paced world, we know you’re busy and always on the go. So when it comes to managing your money, we understand you need to be able to do your banking - anytime, anywhere. That’s why we’ve made it simple for you to stay on top of your finances with the all new BankVic App. With just a few taps, you can manage your accounts, transfer money and pay bills. Plus, now you can pay and get paid within minutes using PayID.
3 Options for quick login
• 4-9 digit PIN
• Pattern login
• Touch ID (for Touch ID compatible iOS devices) or Face ID (for Face ID compatible devices)
Monitor your accounts
• View account balances and transaction history.
• Set up a ‘quick balance’ and view the balance of your favourite account without logging in.
Payments & Transfers
• Quickly and easily set up your PayID using your email and/or mobile phone number
• Make fast payments with PayID and Osko®
• Transfer money between your BankVic accounts
• Transfer money to others
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• Manage payees and BPAY® billers
• Schedule future or ongoing payments
• Activate a new card
• Change your card PIN
• Place a temporary lock on your card
• Report lost or stolen cards and order replacements
• Find a BankVic branch
• Locate your nearest ATM in our network, based on your mobile location.
Other great features
• Improved accessibility features for vision impaired users.
• Apply for loans, savings accounts and more directly via the app
• Use our handy tools and calculators to better manage your finances
• Set a savings goal and monitor your progress
• View and update your contact information
1. Download the app
2. Register using your Internet Banking login details
3. Set up your 4-9 digit PIN, pattern login or Touch ID (for Touch ID compatible iOS devices) or Face ID (for Face ID compatible devices)
New to this app? You’ll first need to register for Internet Banking. Please go to http://bankvic.com.au/internetbanking or call us on 13 63 73 and we’ll help you get set up.
Your mobile device is a way of accessing BankVic Online Banking, so don’t keep your login information with your mobile device. Get in touch with BankVic immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Ensure you log out of the app when you are finished. You can do this by tapping on the padlock icon in the top right hand corner. Once you log out of the app, this ensures no one else can access your account without your 4-9 digit PIN, pattern or Touch ID. Please ensure that you are the only one who has their fingerprint stored on your device.
If you are experiencing issues with our app, please delete it and re-install it. If the issues persist, please contact us on 13 63 73.
Help & FAQs: https://bankvic.com.au/self-service/mobile-banking-payanyone/bankvic-app
Contact Us: http://bankvic.com.au/contact-us
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• An Internet connection is required to download the BankVic app from the Apple Store.
• We do not charge a fee for using the BankVic app however data charges may apply to both downloading and use of the app on your mobile device. Please check with you relevant service provider for more details.
• BPAY is registered to BPAY Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
• Apple, the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 trading as BankVic | AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 240293
-Security enhancements to ensure continued smooth and safe operation of mobile banking functionality.
-Revised app tour