Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Claus Hansen Ries
Health & Fitness, Lifestyle IOS
Intensified is a highly configurable Tabata timer that assists you in your Tabata/HIIT workouts.
* Highly configurable
* Male and female voice countdowns
* Interval beep
Dr. Izumi Tabata developed the High Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT, exercise regimen known as the Tabata Protocol while serving as head coach for the Japanese speed skating team. A Tabata workout consists of alternating short periods of intense exercise with short periods of rest for a period of 3 to 4 minutes. A wide variety of exercises are compatible with the Tabata protocol, including resistance exercises such as lifting weights and aerobic exercises such as running or rowing.
Tabata / HIIT Benefits:
* It burns fat! Tabata raises your metabolism
* It's fast! You gain the same benefits of long drawn out workouts in shorter time
* It's versatile! You can do heavy weightlifting or light aerobics or anything in between. Do the exercises that are right for you, but do them!
* It's proven! It really works, this technique has been researched extensively, and it is becoming popular because people are getting results!