Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
Finance, News IOS
IPRUTOUCH is an application created for the investors and distributors of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
As an Investor now you can get access to:-
1. My Portfolio – Funds Invested in, Asset Allocation, Valuation of the same.
2. Transact Now– Simple and faster way to invest in any funds of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
3. Statements – Get account statement and Capital gain on email by a click for Last Financial Year, Current Financial Year and for specific date range.
4. Transaction History - Have your entire transaction history with ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund sent to your registered email ID.
5. Manage Account - Update your mobile number, email id and change password with ease
6. Contact us - For any queries reaching is now easier, either request a call back or click to call customer service.
As a distributor now you can:-
1. Initiate Transaction - Initiate purchase, redeem and switch transactions on behalf of your investors for your OTM registered investors on the go.
2. Video – Access Videos explaining market cycle, concepts related to ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, views in Media on the Market, Product positioning etc.
3. News and Views – Stay updates on Equity & Debt market on daily basis through our Headstart articles and other important articles
4. NFO - All the new product will be listed along with their forms which you can email from app to your investors.
5. Calculators –Calculating goals of your investor is very easy through range of goal based calculators, not only that emailing the same with a predefined template to explain the same to investor is possible.
6. Debt Quants – It will provide a key quantitative inputs on AUM, YTM and Modified Duration on debt funds of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
7. Touch To Call – A Distributor will instantly get a call from ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund customer service who can provide instant service on his/her queries.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
For Any Queries or Feedback please visit our website www.icicipruamc.com or call us on 1800 200 6666