Content Rating 4+
3.5 / 5
Killer Sudoku +
Games, Puzzle IOS
Killer Sudoku is a fun and challenging variant of Sudoku. If you love Sudoku, why not give Killer Sudoku a try?
As with Sudoku, the objective of Killer Sudoku is to fill the grid with the numbers 1 to 9 such that each row, column and nonet (3x3 group of cells) contains each number only once. In addition, a Killer Sudoku grid is divided into a number of cages, shown with dashed lines. The top-left corner of each cage shows the sum of the numbers within the cage. The same number cannot appear more than once in a cage.
There are ten puzzles included for free, and hundreds more available for download. The puzzles are graded into difficulty levels, all excellent quality and with a unique solution.
This version is packed with new features, and a few bug fixes, including:
- Multi-cell selection: multiple cells can now be selected and updated together
- Automatic sum: highlight multiple complete cages and they will be summed automatically for you
- FILL button: fill the selected cell(s) with all possible numbers based on each cell's cage
- CLEAR button: clear the selected cell(s)
- Long press (hold down) a number to enter it as a final answer and remove all other numbers from the selected cell
- Option, on start-up, to return to the puzzle from your last session
- Improved layout and clearer text/images on some devices
- Undo now undoes Combinations tab toggles (fade in/fade out) as well as cell contents
- Usage tips