Super RoShamBo Fighters - RPS
FreeDo you have what it takes to be a legendary warrior of RoShamBo? Engage in epic battles with fabled fighters from the Schools of Rock, Paper, and Scissors! Choose your school! Choose your style! Choose your destiny! Will you be the Rock Master, the Paper Champ, or the Razor King? Take courage and be the true hero of RoShamBo!
Battle wanna-be impersonator fighters such as Beiber, Psy (Gangnam Style), Jean Claude Van Damme, Mike Tyson, Tupac, and many more! Train to become stronger, attack faster, and hit harder. Unleash your awesome super-combo power, and knock your opponent out cold with multiple attacks! Each enemy brings a different set of strengths and weaknesses; beware their incoming strikes as they distract you with some serious taunts. Earn a Flawless Victory by defeating your opponent without getting hit!
RoShamBo Fighters gives aficionados of the Rock, Paper, Scissors genre a mashup of arcade 2D-style fighting, but with an RPS twist. Each opponent has unique attack moves, and hilariously memorable, wacky voiceovers that will give players of all ages a good laugh. But don't sit on your duff thinking this game is an easy walkthrough: the farther you get, the harder the opponents fight, and the better you have to be. This ain't your grandpa's RoShamBo!
* Classic dueling brought to a whole different level—Rock beats Scissors, Scissors beats Paper, and Paper beats Rock, but in a whole new way!
* Intuitive battle interface—channel and unleash RoShamBo attacks, block incoming attacks, or send a combo and knock out your opponent in style with a simple tap.
* Specialize your fighting style—choose your path of Rock, Paper, or Scissors, and power up in that school of fighting.
* Deadly combos—harness your fighting style and throw up to five combinations of rock, paper, or scissors!
* Wacky in-game voiceovers poke fun at pop culture
* Characters inspired by old-school kung fu cinema and Japanese anime—Blood Sports, Master of the Flying Guillotine, the Five Deadly Venoms, Kill Bill, DragonBall, and Naruto.
* Revolutionary fighting mechanics from gaming icons—Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter...