Search Criteria Offline
Please select your topic
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Content Rating 4+
Freecharge - Payments & Wallet
Accelyst Solutions Private Limited
Go cashless with FreeCharge. You can pay mobile, gas, electricity, landline, broadband bills, do mobile, DTH & metro card recharges, buy gift cards, invest in mutual funds, get easy credit through FreeCharge EMI, shop at your favourite brands & pay with FreeCharge across categories like movies, entertainment, food, shopping, travel to get cashback & discounts, buy DEALS starting at ₹1, send & receive money in an instant, create a BHIM UPI ID & link bank account for instant money transfer.
What we have in store for you:
1. UPI Payments: With FreeCharge UPI powered by Axis Bank, you can now set up your '@freecharge' UPI ID with all your existing bank accounts. You can send money by entering recipient’s UPI ID or bank account + IFSC code, request money, pay at online & offline brands, scan & pay or request money through UPI enabled QR codes. You can also conveniently pay for recharges and bills using your UPI handle.
2. Mobile Recharges: Prepaid recharges and post-paid bill payments available for all leading Indian telecom providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance Jio & others with exciting cashback offers.
3. Bill Payments: Pay your electricity, DTH, data card, landline, broadband and gas bills all under one roof.
4. Deals: Deals on FreeCharge allow you to buy amazing discount coupons from your favourite brands starting at just ₹1.
5. Gift Cards: Delight your loved ones with gift cards on FreeCharge from brands like Flipkart, Lifestyle, Myntra and many more.
6. Mutual Funds: Now you can invest in tax saving Mutual Funds using FreeCharge.
7. Cashless Payments: With FreeCharge, you can book movie tickets, order from restaurants, book train, flight tickets, do hotel bookings and shop your heart out. Pay cashless at more than 1 lack of your favourite websites and stores.
8. QR Code Feature: With this feature on FreeCharge, you have the convenience of just scanning a QR code instead of adding phone number for transaction.
9. Metro Card Recharges: Top up your Mumbai Metro smart card easily with FreeCharge.
10. Cashbacks and Discounts: Get amazing discounts and cashbacks when you transact with FreeCharge.
11. Transaction history & Help Center: Access all your recent transactions in the ‘Transactions’ section on the FreeCharge app. Also, to raise queries regarding any particular transaction, you can use the Help Center feature.
App permissions and reasons:
Location - This is for our Nearby feature to find the closest stores and deals around you
Contacts - We use this to better identify the phone numbers you are recharging.
Calender - We use this to create Reminders for your convenience
Camera - We use this to scan QR codes.
You can contact our customer support team by writing to us at
for any suggestions, queries or comments. For more interesting updates, visit https://blog.freecharge.in
FreeCharge is a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited.
Bugfixes and performance improvements.