Content Rating 4+
4 / 5
Milk Student Planner System
Milk Student Planners Ltd
Education, Productivity IOS
Part of the Milk Student Planner System, our app is designed for Students and Parents. Milk is designed to enhance teaching and learning outcomes and monitor progress. Milk was designed by a teacher and offers lots of features that make teachers' lives easier. Integrates seamlessly with SIMS as well as other MIS platforms.
Unlike handwritten diaries that are frequently lost, home work-tasks and teacher feedback on Milk is never lost. All student data and relevant class listings are automatically synced to the school’s MIS, e.g. Capita SIMS. This automatic syncing feature saves teachers time and work, ensuring that they always reach the students they teach.
Schools and colleges have total control over Milk allowing every institution to “switch-off” Milk on all mobile devices during school hours to avoid class disruption from illegitimate mobile usage.
Milk uses push notifications to remind students and parents when homework is due and it provides messaging to classes, groups and individuals within every school and college.
- Receive a push notification whenever new homework is issued or existing homework is updated
- Receive reminders when non-completed homework is due to for submission within next 24 hours
- Students can rate homework task difficulty, indicate completion and receive teacher feedback in real time
- Print homework tasks and documents from within app
Student and Parent Communication
- Receive a push notification whenever new message is sent or existing message is updated
- Print messages and attached document form with app
- Teacher can send messages to students and parents, then teachers can activate 2-way messaging for certain messages to allow replies for students and/or parents
Milk’s Achievement Dashboard MAD
The following features are subject to school MIS/SIS integration and selection:
- The following features are subject to school MIS/SIS integration and selection:
- Soft-skill/intervention targets
- Attendance/punctuality display
- Achievement/behaviour points display
- Easy to read subject progress snapshot with written reports
- Improve student punctuality by 87% (pilot study 2015)
- Receive a push notification whenever new appointment is sent or existing message is updated
- ‘Accept’ or ‘reject’ appointment invitations from school
- Boost homework submission by 44% (pilot study 2015)
- 79% of parents said Milk has been a positive way forward (customer survey 2017)
- 74% of parents said Milk makes it easier to understand homework (customer survey 2017)