Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Vehicle Maintenance Log
Productivity, Utilities IOS
The Vehicle Maintenance Log is an elegant, yet simple solution to help you keep track of those traditional vehicle service milestones; ie. Air Filters, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks & Struts, Tires, Transmission and Ventilation maintenance. Make individual entries for each service; mileage, date of service, place of service, any related notes as well as related cost. An easy solution for both the individual owner as well as those managing a fleet of vehicles or rentals.
v4.0 features includes:
• Rewritten from the ground up.
• Now compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
• Now contains fields for your vehicle's plate no., VIN no. and a long awaited photo of your vehicle.
• New improved import/export feature allows you to either export a CSV file via email, or save the CSV directly into your iCloud account as a backup (you'll need to be logged in to your account).
• New preferences panel allows our international users to select both their preferred date format as well as choose a currency format.
• New search field allows you to search lengthy vehicle lists for specific manufacturers.
• Supports unlimited vehicles within a simple interface.
• A total of 14 traditional service indicators; Air Filters, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks & Struts, Tires, Transmission and Ventilation.
• Current vehicle brands includes; Acura, Alfa Romeo, AMC, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Caterham, Chevrolet, Citroen, Chrysler, Daewoo, Datsun, Daihatsu, Dodge, Eagle, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geo, GMC, Holden, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Koenigsegg, Lancia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Panoz, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Sylva, Tesla, Toyota, Triumph, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, and an Unlisted Brand to cover any unique cases.
More iOS 13 fixes
• Fixed the photo import button. You can now either select an existing image from your Photos gallery, or take a new photo using your camera.
• Updated the search field to correctly show that you are searching by manufacturer, and not model.
• Fixed a landscape mode bug on the iPad.