Content Rating 12+
1 / 5
SO COOKBOOK, homemade food is so good
Food & Drink IOS
Rich in taste and flavours, SO COOKBOOK offers you hundreds of thousands of recipes from reputed and varied sources.
Perfect companion of the iPad version, this application makes cooking accessible to everyone. Add a touch of magic to your kitchen and treat your friends and family without any hassle. An app good enough to eat!
Prepare simple dishes, taste new recipes, discover cooking from around the world, be guided in new directions in the kitchen, add your own recipes and much more in just one application: SO COOKBOOK.
* Browse recipes sorted by category
* Discover recipes highlighted for you
* Explore recipes from blogs, books and websites such as BigOven, Larousse, AuFeminin, Cucumbertown, etc.
* Gather the recipes you love in your personal recipe book
* Access recipe details: preparation, cooking time, ingredients, preparation, comments, etc.
* Activate the step-by-step mode to know exactly where you are
* Create your shopping list from the recipe ingredients
* Print or share recipes with your friends and family
* Comment on recipes
If you want:
* Unlimited addition of recipes
* My recipes available connectionless
* No ads inside the app
You can subscribe to SO COOKBOOK Premium that is an auto-renewable paid service:
* auto-renewable period: one month
* price tier per month: $1.99 for the USA and €1.79 for Europe
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase
* Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
* A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period
With SO COOKBOOK, homemade food is so good!
We like hearing from you and work hard to perfect the app and its contents. This new version of SO COOKBOOK benefits from the following elements: Twitter, Facebook and email sharing, design improvements, hugely improved performance and correction of a few minor problems.