7 Minute Workout Challenge (Ad Supported)
FreeThe "7 Minute Workout" is a research-backed workout program that has become an international hit!
Published in the leading research journal ACSM, and then popularized by the NYT, the "7 Minute Workout" is simple but effective.
Researchers have selected 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour - for only slightly longer than 7 minutes.
The best part? The exercises are simple to perform, do not require any equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES.
This app takes this research-proven workout and guides you through the process. Further, it tracks your results, and makes it fun by allowing you to unlock rewards as you continue working out.
App features include:
- stunning design
- both male and female trainers that guide you by video, audio, image and text
- all content is included inside the app (no need for internet connectivity)
- track your weight with our weight tracker
- track your activity with our activity calendar
- workout and unlock various achievements
- support for Apple Watch
7 Minute Workout Challenge Free is free to download and use. You can upgrade to the Premium Membership and get access to even more:
- unlimited access to 48 new exercises that fall under the 7 minute workout research criteria
- removal of advertisements
- additional achievement awards to motivate yourself
- support for Apple watch
- Apple TV support so you can workout on your television
- and more!
To upgrade your account, choose from a monthly, or yearly lifetime plan:
Monthly subscription: $9.99
Yearly subscription: $39.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Monthly and Yearly subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off (by going to Account Settings) at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
Terms and Conditions: http://7minworkoutapp.net
We are dedicated fitness professionals and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products - if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our apps are regularly updated at no charge....