Dio Recorder Plus
£1.99*** Dio Recorder Plus will no longer receive updates after June 2017. To continue to receive updated functionality and features, please download the “Dio Recorder” application and contact [email protected]
, with your “Unlock Code” from the Dio Recorder Plus application. We will provide you with the upgrade code for the full featured version of Dio Recorder, containing the features available from the current Plus version.***
Dio is the perfect audio recorder for non-technical or volunteer environments like churches, schools and local governments. Easily schedule recordings for future events or record on the fly. When the recording is done it is automatically sent to your DropBox account.
Use it on your iPhone, or install Dio on a dedicated device, like an iPod Touch or iPad, to create a powerful programmable recorder that can be left in place to automatically record sermons, lectures or meetings on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule. Dio sends you an email 24 hours in advance to confirm that your recording is all set, then lets you know when the recording is complete and has been uploaded to DropBox. Set it, forget it, and let Dio notify an audio engineer or webmaster that your recording is ready to edit and deploy.
Now with version 1.5, you can convert your audio files into video format, and upload them automatically to Dropbox, YouTube, or Facebook!
You can also use Dio Editor, the easy audio editor from Decade Five, to edit recordings yourself. Visit http://www.decade-five.com to find out more!
• Tap to record, pause, resume, save
• Simple interface to select start date/time, duration, repeating schedule and e-mail notification
• Link to DropBox to automatically send recordings to your account
• Convert audio files into video format and upload them to DropBox, Facebook, and YouTube.
• Select whether you want to upload using cellular access or wait until wi-fi is available
• Input using internal device mic, external accessory mic or line-in from mixer
• Output is high-quality m4a
• Easily used by non-technical people as a replacement for complicated handheld recorders
• App must be open for recording to begin, then recording will continue when it is closed
• To ensure uninterrupted recordings, phones should be placed in “Do Not Disturb” mode
• For dedicated devices left in place to record on a schedule, continuous power must be provided, and app must remain open with Auto-lock set to “Never”
• Devices without cellular service must use wifi for uploading files to DropBox
• Uploading to DropBox occurs only when the app is open and the device remains unlocked
• Recordings are 16 bit mono, 128kbps, 44.1kHz .m4a...