Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
University of California at San Francisco
We’re here to help you navigate UCSF, by putting essential information at your fingertips using the official UCSF Mobile app.
Newly redesigned and improved, the official UCSF Mobile app features location-awareness, and real-time information, so that you can see what’s open around you, and the estimated travel time to your UCSF destination. The official UCSF Mobile app is also integrated with the UCSF calendar, news, and directory.
When you need to know where to go, what to do, or see what’s nearby your UCSF location, turn to the UCSF mobile app.
The latest integrations and features, include:
• UCSF Directory information including de-coupling of campus box numbers from the campus address
• Tripshot data now shows real-time shuttle departure times
• Google & Apple maps
• Walking & driving directions from your location to your destination
• In-app notifications of content updates, features, & news
• Bookmark feature lets you save and review info later
• More map details: address, phone number, websites, business hours for UCSF services including food, fitness, and more
• Multiple UCSF Facebook & Twitter feeds
• Detailed food and shopping info at Parnassus, Mission Bay, and other locations
• Expanded universal search of main campus buildings, departments, and services
• Now includes important UCSF numbers
We update the official UCSF Mobile app as often as possible to help make it faster and more reliable for you. This version includes several bug fixes, performance improvements, the expansion of new functionality in Housing, and Fitness & Recreation; and the addition of eta.ucsf.edu.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to improve the official UCSF Mobile app.
Have a question? Tap the menu icon in the top right of the app, then scroll to Feedback. Or, email us, at: [email protected]