Content Rating 17+
5 / 5
Aptus Health International Inc.
Medical, Health & Fitness IOS
The Univadis App is free and exclusive for healthcare professionals.
If you are new to Univadis, you can register for a free account in the app to access full contents and service. If you already have an account at univadis.co.uk, you can use the same log-in information for the Univadis App.
Appreciated by more than 3 million healthcare professionals worldwide, Univadis accompanies them in their everyday practice and development, by providing easy access to clinical literature digests, journal publications, decision-support tools, medical quizzes and succinct eLearning modules.
• Filter your news feed by specialty and topics
• Daily digests of medical research and studies in a bite-sized format, curated and summarised from trusted sources
• Trending UK NHS news, medical news and international medical updates
• Drug database with +6,500 drugs from medicine.org.uk (eMC), updated monthly
• Check interactions between up to 20 drugs and get alternative treatment options
• Brand – Generic name converter
• Access more than 400 medical lab tests values
• Short interactive expert presentations on development in medicine and guidelines
• Patient cases with image and diagnosis
• Daily refreshed medical quiz to test your knowledge
• Win points for correct and quick answers
• Compete with your peers and see your ranking on the monthly leaderboard
Enable audio for news articles
Search by voice
Search a drug by taking a photo
Pre-download resources to access offline
Available online & offline, Univadis provides the right answer at the right moment wherever you are.
Your suggestions and ideas are important to us as we keep improving the application
(NB: you can send us your feedback or improvement suggestions directly from the app)
*** Love our free app? Please take a moment to write a review on the App Store! ***