Content Rating 12+
1 / 5
Lexicon Branding, Inc.
Entertainment, Business IOS
Lexicon Branding's Profanity Check helps ensure that names you're considering for your new brand aren't swear words or vulgar terms in major world languages.
• An advanced algorithm that catches both exact and near matches
• Calls out exact matches at the top of results page
• Extensive cross-linguistic profanity dictionary with nearly 1,000 entries
• Checks against main dictionary entries as well as related forms (e.g., f#@! and f#@!ing)
Our matching algorithm even identifies terms that merely resemble offensive terms in our dictionary. Many near matches may not be cause for concern, but our app lets you make this determination yourself.
Check names one at a time or up to five at a time for free. When checking multiple names, results are separated into three categories:
• Exact (names that have at least one exact match)
• Near (names that have near matches, but no exact matches)
• None (names that have no near or exact matches)
For support, questions, or comments, please contact [email protected]
Introducing In-App Purchases. Purchase the ability to search up to 20, 50 or 100 names at a time.
Usability improvements. We made it easier to navigate to the initial single name check while checking multiple entries.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.