Content Rating 4+
2.5 / 5
Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Worcester Wave – smart control for heating and hot water
The Wave is a smart, internet-connected programmable control for central heating
and hot water which can be operated using this app.
After installation this app can also be used in demonstration mode, without access to the internet, a Wave controller or a Worcester Greenstar boiler, to showcase the extensive features and simplicity of use.
Simple to use
The Wave’s intuitive and modern design ensures it is very simple to operate using either its in-built touchscreen or the app.
• Supplied with a pre-set programme that can then be easily modified to suit your requirements.
• The Wave features a ‘holiday programme’, requiring just a start and finish date.
• An installation and operating manual is provided with each control and there are links to number of helpful videos within this app that provide further details on specific functions.
The Wave’s innovative programming enables it to have an ‘intelligent conversation’ with the boiler enabling energy efficiency features including:
• Load and weather compensation which allows the boiler to adapt its operation, to achieve optimum efficiency, whist still maintaining the level of heating comfort required. This can help reduce fuel bills.
• Unlike most other smart heating controls, the Wave can also programme the hot water settings, providing additional energy savings and comfort.
• Charts of heating and hot water usage so the homeowner can easily identify where potential savings could be made.
Want a Worcester Wave connected to control your heating?
To take smarter control of your heating, first check if your Worcester, Bosch Group Greenstar boiler is compatible with the Wave by visiting worcester-bosch.co.uk/wave
To purchase a Wave contact a heating engineer, and a list of Worcester accredited heating engineers can be found at worcester-bosch.co.uk/findaninstaller or using the Worcester, Bosch Group app.
The heating engineer can install the Wave. It only requires a 2-core wire connection between the control and the boiler; all other connections are via the Wi-Fi network.
Improved App stability.
Support of latest platforms.