Content Rating 12+
4 / 5
Festival of Marketing
Centaur Media PLC
Business, Travel IOS
The Festival of Marketing is a unique experience where ambitious marketers can discover, learn, celebrate and shape the future together. The 2019 edition is taking place at Tobacco Dock, London, on 10-11 October.
This official app allows you to easily view the agenda, book sessions to curate your personal schedule, discover what’s happening in the Festival City, and connect with your fellow Festival-goers using the Interact feed and message function. Download the app to join in the Festival fun – today!
A two-day visit to the Festival includes:
• 4,000+ inquisitive marketers: meet and network with likeminded individuals.
• 250+ expert speakers: an unrivaled line-up of hard-to-reach CMOs and industry pioneers.
• 12 stages packed with content: each tailored to a different marketing skill and specialism.
• The Festival City: a hub of interactive experiences where you can connect with our Festival partners and discover the solutions to your marketing challenges.
• Festival After Dark: socialise and unwind with your newest connections at this end of day one networking party.
If you haven’t already, buy your Festival Pass to attend the Festival and access this app by: www.festivalofmarketing.com
With more than 200 speakers, workshops, awards, experience rooms and training, it is the only event that truly reflects the creative, strategic and tactical job that marketers do.
The two-day Festival Pass will include access to:
- More than 150 hours of content across 12 stages: a fantastic line-up of speakers including hard-to-reach CMOs at major brands and pioneering marketers.
- The Festival City: A hub of interactive experiences where you can create, compete, and connect with our Festival partners.
- The Masters Gallery: Displayed in a multi-screen, multi-sensory gallery is all the inspiring and innovative work shortlisted for The Masters of Marketing Awards.
- The After-Party: Festivals are all about community, carry on the conversations at a selection of bars and restaurants at St Katharine Docks
Buy your pass on www.festivalofmarketing.com
* Small UI updates to user profile views.
* Squashed some bugs.