English with Andy - Chat&Learn
FreeAndy will help you learn and practice your English. He will be your personal English teacher and friend.
Study language by actually using it in a conversation. Chat, learn new words, study grammar and play language games.
PRACTICE CONVERSATION IN ENGLISH
- Practice casual day-to-day interactions: greeting, chatting about your day, weather, etc.
- Practice asking and answering questions, telling about yourself, your family, your likes and dislikes
- Discuss various topics like travel, movies, hobbies, art, jokes, curious facts and many more
- Take daily lessons: Andy will give you a short grammar explanation and test your understanding
- If you make a mistake Andy doesn’t just tell you the right answer but tries to explain why it is correct
- Andy also corrects some mistakes in your messages when you're just chatting
LEARN NEW WORDS
- You can ask definitions of words you didn’t understand
- Andy sends you definition and examples to help you understand and remember the word
- Andy reminds you to review the words you’ve learned before you forget them
- Andy is always available, you can chat for 5 minutes or 5 hours
- Work on your listening and pronunciation skills with audios of the messages
- Small and funny games that help you to learn new words and grammar
- Feels like you’re talking to a real person, Andy is friendly, curious and amusing
- Talking to a bot is easier than talking to a person, bot doesn’t judge you and you don't feel shy
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all grammar lessons and unlimited vocabulary practice.
There are three subscription options available:
One-month subscription for $6.99
Twelve-month subscription for $19.99
Lifetime premium for $29.99
Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you read to this point - congratulations, you've just had a great practice ;)...