Content Rating 4+
2.5 / 5
MiCollab for Mobile
Mitel Networks Corporation
Productivity, Business IOS
The Mitel® MiCollab® Mobile Client 8.1 requires MiCollab Server 8.0 or newer.
The MiCollab mobile-first approach was developed from the ground up to be used on your iPhone making it easier for employees to talk, chat, meet and share information with others within the organization, from anyplace, at any time.
By bringing together communications and team collaboration tools into a single application MiCollab extends the “in-office experience” to any location enabling you to make phone calls, search your corporate directory, chat with colleagues, check corporate voicemail, collaborate on team-based projects, and more, directly from your iPhone.
Increase the ease of sharing information and speed of decision making within your organization by using the MiCollab Mobile client.
The MiCollab Mobile client lets you:
• Create a list of favorite contacts, speed dial numbers, and websites you can access in a flash
• Search corporate contacts, see who is available, and choose how to contact them using voice, IM, point-to-point video, or email
• Receive, place, and hand-off voice calls to/from the MiCollab Mobile client SIP Softphone over Wi-Fi® or 4G networks
• View your incoming, outgoing and missed call history for your office extension
• Access visual voicemail for your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than by sequence
• Manage and automatically update your status and call-routing preferences based on your location or time of day
Support for Mitel's CloudLink Chat service (must be enabled on the server)
Support for starting the Client even if the MiCollab server is not accessible
Presence Privacy to control who sees your Presence
Various other enhancements and bug fixes