Search Criteria Offline
Please select your topic
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Content Rating 17+
Psych Journal Club
Psych Journal Club is intended as an educational resource for the psychiatric resident to familiarize themselves with literature in the field, and find articles for discussion. It includes summaries of landmark studies, important historical papers, and recent papers that may be of interest. It will be periodically updated with corrections and new content over time.
• Curated selection of research articles from top journals
• Summaries with bullet-pointed Design and Results sections
• Links to original articles on PubMed
• Search for keywords, year of publication, study design (e.g. "cohort", "controlled", "meta-analysis")
• Favorites: swipe left on an article in a list to reveal the "Favorite" button.
• Recently Viewed
• Share Button to email, text, or copy a reference
This app will be updated with corrections and new content over time, so feedback is very welcome. Please email
, or send feedback from inside the app.
Psych Journal Club is intended as an educational aid, for use only by licensed medical practitioners, and makes no claims regarding the accuracy of the information it contains. This product should not be used to make healthcare decisions, and it cannot replace the clinical judgment exercised by a qualified healthcare professional.